Saturday, August 11, 2012

Bonus #46: A Chat with Andy Gill

In this special bonus episode, very good friend and fellow Gent David Allcock sat down and had a chat with Andy Gill. Andy is a well respected and very experienced stunt man in the industry and has some great stories to share with the listeners of our show. The below paragraph and info is directly from Dave:

Andy Gill

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0318617/

"This is an informal chat more than it is an interview. It was my last day working on FAST 6 (fast & furious part 6). We were in his office at the production company, Shepperton Studios, London, UK. I had been wanting to quiz him for ages about his amazing career, but never found the right time. I finally got the opportunity right at the end of my last day working on the movie and he graciously agreed to let me record it. So I fired up my macbook and hit record on garageband. He is a true gentleman and amazingly talented guy with a resume to die for. As you can see, he has worked on a ton of GGTMC favorites. I hope you and the listeners enjoy our conversation."

Direct download: AGillIntRM.mp3

Emails to midnitecinema@gmail.com

Voicemails to 206-666-5207

Adios!!



No comments:

Post a Comment